Join / Tuition
Join our ATJ dance family!
- Tuition is due the first dance week of each month.
- After 7 days please add a $10 late fee regardless of attendance.
- Cash is appreciated. Credit cards are accepted, minimum $25. Checks minimum of $50.
- Cards accepted in the studio; Visa, Master Card or American Express.
- Credit card and Paypal payments are $5 extra for tuition payments.
- Tuition is based on a 3, 4, or 5 week month.
- Tuition is not reduced due to absences. Classes can be made up within 2 weeks at your convenience, no call is needed.
- Tuition is not reduced for closings due to weather. Classes can be made up at your convenience, no call is needed. No time limit.
- If tuition is not paid by the end of the month (with the $10 fee) your dancer may not attend class until it is paid in full.
- Registration fees, tuition, and costume payments are non-refundable, no exceptions.
- All cash payments dropped in the tuition box must be in an envelope with your child’s information on the front.
- Checks are accepted in the amount of $50 or more.
- Always write your child’s full name in the memo part of your check.
- A fee of $25 will be charged for any returned checks and any future payments must be made in cash.
- Registration is $30 for one dancer, discounts for siblings.
- In June, current students have a chance to register for free for the following year! Your dancer must start class week one in September or registration will be due.
- Registration fees, tuition, and costume payments are non-refundable.
- Sept. and June are paid together as one full month (Dec. is half to help our families during an expensive month!)
- If the studio is closed due to weather, watch for an email. If Hamilton Township Schools and after school activities are closed, we close as well.
- No checks accepted in May or June.
Pre-Professional Program: $175 per month
Add in $17 for extra classes
1 We reserve the right to expel any student and/or family from the studio for inappropriate, disruptive or threatening behavior at any time. No refunds will be given for registration, tuition, costumes or any other purchases made. If expelled, participation in the recital will not be allowed.
2 All students and family members are expected to cooperative and abide by studio rules.
3 No children under 12 are allowed to wait in the waiting room without an adult.
4 Friends are not allowed in class unless it is Bring A Friend Week.
5 Pre-schoolers must be able to follow directions such that the rest of the class is not affected. We will work with them throughout the year but any dancer that cannot follow basic directions by March before the recital date may not be eligible to participate in the recital for safety reasons. The recital stage has a deep orchestra pit and could be dangerous for children that are not able to stay in one place. No refunds will be given if the recital is not an option. Dancers may continue classes only if the studio allows. You will receive the recital costume if you paid for it previously.
6 All decisions regarding participation in the recital are at the sole discretion of the studio.
7 Please remember that when you registered you signed the form stating that no refunds are given for any reason. If you chose to end classes, do not pay the following month.
8 Parents and students are expected to treat our staff with respect. Anyone who is verbally abusive or disruptive will be asked to leave.
*All contract or legal questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our representatives will respond to you as soon as possible.